WHAT TO EXPECT WITH IN-PERSON WORSHIP:
-To attend, you must PRE-REGISTER
-When pre-registering, you must acknowledge the WAIVER presented prior to attending (see below)
-MASKS MUST BE WORN while inside the building (If you do not have one, one will be provided for each member of your household those age 4 and up)
-HAND SANITIZER must be used upon entry; will be available at the table
-Please CHECK IN at the table and a volunteer will sign you in.
-Please keep 2 meters between you and other attendees and follow the arrows
-Bibles, hymnals will not be provided.
-Bulletins and children's bulletins will be provided. These will be posted by Friday at www.hopecrc.ca/worship.
-Washrooms will be available; 1 household at a time.
-Gloves will also be provided for those who wish to wear them
-There will be NO child care options available during service
-2 offering boxes will be available at the front table upon exiting the sanctuary
-Unfortunately, coffee will not be served before or after the service
*** PRIOR TO ENTERING THE BUILDING - WAIVER: ***
Prior to entering the building, I hereby certify that I, as well as those I am signing up for to attend, have NOT:
1. Displayed any symptoms of COVID-19 (such as fever, dry cough, extreme tiredness, difficulty breathing, chest pain or pressure, loss of speech or movement) for the last 14 days.
2. Knowingly been exposed or had close contact to anyone with COVID-19, in the last 14 days.
3. Travelled outside of Canada that would require self isolation.
4. Had a doctor, health care provider, or public health unit told you that you should currently be isolating (staying at home).
5. Had a COVID test and are awaiting a COVID test result.
I, as well as those I am signing up, also acknowledge that, while appropriate medical precautions are being strictly followed, there is always a degree of risk associated with gathering. I, as well as those I am signing up, release Hope Christian Reformed Church from any and all liability.
We give thanks to God for providing ways that we can continue to worship ‘together’ over livestream.
Psalm 112:6-7 (NIV): "Surely the righteous will never be shaken... They will have no fear of bad news; their hearts are steadfast, trusting in the Lord."