Who are we?
Our Vision Statement
Hope CRC is a community of
Christians who joyfully:
Share Christís saving love;
To the glory of God.
The Christian Reformed Church is a community church. We are here for you. You
are welcome to visit and to participate in our services at any time! When you
visit, you will find practical teaching from the Bible, answers to lifeís
questions, activities for children, teens, and adults - plus people your age who
have discovered peace with God through his Son, Jesus Christ. The Bible says,
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever
believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life"" (John 3:16). We can
help you find peace with God through Jesus Christ.
Weíd like the opportunity to get to know you personally. In our world today,
itís not easy to make friends, to find people you can really talk to, people you
can really trust. You can find a friend at Hope Christian Reformed Church.
Our hope is that you will find programs and opportunities that will interest
you, and also caring relationships with some of Godís people at Hope church. In
addition to opportunities for spiritual growth, you are welcome to contact our
pastor or youth director for information about our church, or to answer any
SOME OF OUR PROGRAMS
- Church school programs for children from ages 3 to Grade 12.
- Cadet program for boys 9 to 14.
- GEMS Club (Girls Everywhere Meeting the Saviour) for girls 9 to 14.
- We also have a very active youth program under the direction of our Youth
- A wide variety of adult groups from the young adult to the senior members
meet in membersí homes or at the church for fellowship, Bible study, or to
discuss a wide range of Christian issues.
- Our Friendship Club meets every Thursday evening for those from our
community who are mentally challenged.
- A Coffee Break Bible Study for women meets every Tuesday morning with
baby-sitting, and Story Hour for the children.
For more information on these and other programs, please
Hope CRC is part of the
Christian Reformed Church of North America. The regional organization for area churches is called
You can also call our secretary, Nancy Game, at 519.759.7581
or you can email Nancy at